Mississauga Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners would help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a brand or trade secret, maintain your competitive advantage or commercialize an invention, we have intellectual property services offering practical advice and efficient and effective services to clients.
We have professionals well-versed in several aspects of intellectual property law. By assisting clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
The services we provide in Intellectual Property law consist of all those which are considered necessary to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our professionals can offer opinions about trade-marks, patents, and industrial designs. To register intellectual property within the United States and Canada, your application would be prepared and prosecuted by skilled trade-mark and patent agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the groundwork of patent applications in your certain technical field.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients would always be our top priority, and any advice would be formulated to meet client objectives. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the proper protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation would cover proper employment policies and agreements, sufficient agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general guidance about the steps needed for the ownership and control of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services involve the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to acquire, license, or sell intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of various other agreements, like for instance distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the sale and purchase of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend or assert the rights of clients before all levels of provincial and federal courts regarding any and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound strategies for resolving disputes effectively and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf